Saturday, August 25, 2012

sayonara ma3ssalama BYE BYE BYE



سْــــــــــــــمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْـــــمِ
Dengan nama Allah yg Maha pengasih lagi Maha Penyayang

SELAMAT HARI RAYA

MAAF FIZIKAL DAN ROHANI

kurang kak Ina syak dalam picture ne
not so picture perfect

there many thing need to say 'BYE-BYE' lately
1.bye-bye to my hometown,Sabah
2.bye-bye to my one and only younger sister,Emma


1.BYE-BYE TO MY HOMETOWN,SABAH

Papa pindah kerja dekat Padang,Indonesia
perghhh jau glak ne
so,mama rancang kami pndah s'jung
maybe next year I guess
but this year maybe the last raya I had in Lahad Datu till I'm graduated
next year memang sure2 ar raya di sumatera
:')
ayat menyedapkan hati;
-cowok-cowok indonesia ganteng2
-makanan indonesia sedap jgak kan
-best jgak beraya beraya di tempat 0rg 
(=_=)''

bye-bye Renti,Langtam,Rentam...sob2x

2.bye-bye to my one and only younger sister,Emma

this raya was our last raya together
she's done her A-level
she'll be flying to Spain April next year
bye-bye Emma,do take care of your iman very well
:')
may Allah bless her now and always
make us proud will you,Engineer wannabe


so,that's all for now
there's nothing happen in my life lately
just an ordinary life

p/s:   Think less.Pray more.Do more
Allah is THE BEST PLANNER






















No comments:

Post a Comment